Have a Sponsor PAY for your Student Planners!
Student planners play a vital role in your student’s everyday life. Student planners not only help children with planning, organization and task initiation but is a key tool for parent-teacher communication. Before you contact local vendors or businesses to ask for sponsorship opportunities, follow these steps below.
1. Contact Meridian Student Planners to receive a quote.
- This will give you a starting point to price your advertising spots. Make sure you tell your CS Rep that you would like to sell advertising on the inside front/inside back or outside back cover.
2. Brainstorm a list of potential businesses.
- Banks, Doctors Offices, Car Dealerships, Insurance Agents, Restaurants, Local Colleges/ Community Colleges, etc.
3. Print off our FREE “Why Student Planners?” flyer to use as talking points when meeting with business owners.
4. Print off your editable PDF sample ad page.
- Leave this double-sided flyer behind with business owners because it explains the importance of student planners in the classroom.
- You will be able to include your contact information along with your set advertising prices
- View a sample quote to see how sponsors can help pay for your student planners!